trans_sid is only enabled when cookies are not supported. php.ini has
session.use_cookies = 0; this will disable cookies and force trans-sid. you
should also verify trans-sid with phpinfo(), make sure it really did get
compiled in.

trans-sid will only re-write urls that are not full urls. ie.

index.php is ok
http://www.e-tankless.com/index.php is not. you will have to re-write it
yourself.

if cookies are disabled and the phpsessid is not in the url then php has
absolutly no way of knowing its the same customer, therfore it creates a new
phpsessid.

--

  Chris Lee
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]