download the manual from snaps.php.net ALLWAYS has the most current manual.
php.net/manual will never be more current then snaps.php.net. php.net/manual
will have the comments though. I dont know if php.net will like all those
hits of you updating your mirror, email them.

--

  Chris Lee
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

""Reuben D Budiardja"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

Hi,
Is it allowed to be an un-official mirror of php.net? I mean, I want to have
php.net site on my local webserver, but it's mainly for the use of our own
development group (intranet), ie. not publicly available, and not to be
listed in the list of php.net mirror.

I'm mostly interested to have all the functionality of function reference /
search, and not the whole site, eg. I don't need the download part since I
can always download from the real www.php.net. Any help on how the easiest
way to set this up would be appreciated

Please let me know if this is OK or not.

Thanks
Reuben D. Budiardja