Dear general list Members,

I did fly three month ago from germany to california as a software
engineer for the development of international dotcoms.

I am specialized in the development of content management, media
asset management and shop system solutions by use of PHP5.

I had a couple of business contacts here, but it seems that the ameri-
can economy is at the moment not really open enough to found new
or at least provide financial support for new businesses.

A couple of weeks ago my suitcase got stolen, so I now only run
around with my laptop computer and my content management system
I developed thruout the past five years.

As I am not really getting the help I would need from the environment
I am at, and I am not really sure where in the US to go to, to start out
a proper living somewhere, I would like to ask you members out here
of there are projects I could take part in or positions where somebody
would like to hire me.

Since conversations with one of the best three seo's in germany and an
old IT guru in Frankfurt/Main I might be one of the best PHP5 develop-
ers and seos on the market at the moment, based on values like usability
concepts, inventiveness and search engine marketing capabilities.

So who ever wants to have me, is going to have a nice golden pott around.

I would really be happy if I would find a chance to dress myself nicely again
or even to find a new home :))

Please help if you can.

Sincerily,

Sascha