On Wed, 2009-01-07 at 22:51 -0800, It flance wrote:
> The message is to webhosting companies,

This is not a web hosting company.

> Israel is killing palestinian children. Some sites are are showing the fotos
> of israel's holocoste against palestinians.
> Now here is a link that shows to israelis how to fight that too:
> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1231167272840&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
>
> Please be aware of that.

What exactly does this inane crap have to do with PHP? I see that there
is an asshole like you on almost every list that I subscribe to (many)
and I am tired of politics creeping into FREE software. I think that
part of MY FREEDOM that you are infringing on is my FREEDOM from
politics. If I was interested in this crap, I would subscribe to an
APPROPRIATE list.

Thank YOU and good luck.

-- Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm