At 7:38 PM +0100 1/12/09, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Hello Terion,

Am 2009-01-12 10:42:10, schrieb Terion Miller:
 > I have this code and the css seems to not work in IE at all, do I need to
 > put it somewhere different on the page maybe?

The CSS must be in the HTML Header like

<head>
  <title>CSS Example</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="inc/styles.css">
    #body { background-color: magenta; }
</head>

...rest of the page

Today must be my "Arrrgggg" day.

Don't embed css in document -- just put what you want in your css file.

If IE has a problem with it, then deal with IE within the css file. There are css hacks if you can't find a way around the problem.

But embedding css style rules is a real "no-no" in my book -- there's no reason to do it.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------