On Sat, 13 Jun 2009, you wrote:
> Well, im no longer getting any errors now, but its still not working.
> You can see it here: http://www.newtuts.com. When you go there, it
> should say "Photoshop tutorials, Flash tutorials . . .". This should be
> the default page. When you click on "Support", the title should become
> "Newtuts Help". But instead, it just says "echo $title". Any more
> ideas?
>

> Austin Caudill

Forwarding to the list for the benefit of others.

As you haven't shown the code that is supposed to produce the title, we're
back to guessing again. Looking at the source of your Support page, I see
the the Title tags are empty.

If you are seeing echo $title is it possible you forgot to use php tags
around the php code?

Cheers
--
David Robley

"I haven't had any tooth decay yet," said Tom precariously.
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 18th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3175.