On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 16:56, J.P.
Trosclair<jptroscl...@judelawfirm.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering if there is a way to dynamically set the absolute path of an
> include directory based on the document root of the site via htaccess or
> some other method other than in the scripts themselves within the site.

    Please check the archives and Google before posting here.  This
exact question was just discussed and answered within the last seven
days.  I don't recall the name of the thread (perhaps someone else
could name it for me), but I believe the original poster was Govinda.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.br...@parasane.net || danbr...@php.net