You may have different behaviour between browsers, but you
are never going to be able to use this method reliably because
of the vagaries of "times" encountered on the client side.
Just look at the postings to this list, supposedly more
sophisticated computer users, as some postings are dated
1972, last month, 2010 et cetera.

_jef
-------------

Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:

> IE does not accept cookie expires less than 7200 sec.
> Someone mentioned it before. (I don't verified this)
>
> Is this true?
>
> --
> Yasuo Ohgaki
>
> "Mihailo Dzigurski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I need cookie that will expire in 15 mins. My server is in different time
> > zone than most of my clients. When I set cookie, the cookie is already
> > expired when it reach clients. I use setcookie("Test", "1", time()+600).
> >
> > This problem only happens with IE, Netscape is working fine?!
> >
> > Is there any solution for my problem?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mihailo.

Justin Farnsworth
Eye Integrated Communications
321 South Evans - Suite 203
Greenville, NC 27858 | Tel: (252) 353-0722