Luiz

I can see from the error message the variable is empty in control.php.
however there are two pages of script before it where it does exist.   So
the problem is why isnt it also available in this part of the script?  i
have started the session on this page also which should make it avaiable.  i
do register more variables on this page but i never reregister $directory

Thank You,

Jon Yaggie
www.design-monster.com

And they were singing . . .