On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 13:05, Ben Miller <biprel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to access and read the files in a password protected directory with a
> PHP script using the readdir function.  I'm already making users login to a
> secure area, so I don't want to make them enter a password again to access
> the files - is there a way to include the password with the readdir/opendir
> function with PHP?

    What operating system?  How is the directory password-protected
(HTTP auth, Win/SAMBA share ACLs, PHP/script control, etc.)?  Is
everything hosted on the same machine or virtual environment?

    As you can tell, it's a bit difficult to give you an answer when
the question is so vague that it may as well be nonexistent.  ;-P

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers, Cloud and Cloud Hybrid Solutions, VPS, Hosting