Hi,

  I am not trying to discredit your decision to don't accept free emails,
but look for example my situation. The only email accounts I have are on
free email providers. I also connect to the internet using a free ISP, so
there's no pratical reason to use a paid email. So it would be impossible to
confirm my account on your service. If it is a public service, where anyone
can sign up, I think yo should reconsider your decision, unless there is a
strong reason behind to not do it...

--

  Julio Nobrega.

Because happiness is a warm gun