<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="name_of_variable" VALUE="value_of_variable">

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Olsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 2:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] passing variables from forms to the same page
repetatively

People,
I have 4 forms in four seperate html pages included directly (no links
includes) in the same .php file, i have it so all the form actions is
php.self, so when each form is submitted it goes on to display the next
form
in line, using if and else statements, of course. I want to be able to
use
variables created by the first form in the html part of the last form.
What
is the best way to do this?

So far, I can only use variables on the next page (form) that is written
out. After that those variables have no value.  Is there some way to
submit
all variables present and assigned with the submission of each form?  If
make the forms a seperate include file, instead of having them in-line,
how
does this change the ways variables are passed or submitted by each
form?
Thanks, - Tim