Hi,

> Brian White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote on Tuesday, July 17, 2001
5:52 AM
> To: Jack; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [PHP] email counter
>

> How about changing link to

> Where mymailer.php is something like
>
> <?php
> /*
>     Do whatever it is you need to do with $email
>   */
>
>     header("Location: mailto:$email"; );
>
> ?>

Works, but changes the previous open window into a empty sheet
and displays "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";, so the old page
disappears (the user has to click the back button). I think this
solution is not really good for common usage.

Try to use javascript:

<script language="JavaScript">
x = window.open("mailto:<?php echo $mailaddress ?>", "Site");
</script>

It's easy to combine it with PHP to count the send mails.

Joerg
www.php.comzept.de