ok, i still am a newbie to this and therefor ill ask this silly question.

I have made a small test script which checks the inputted name and pass against my
database and if
it was successfull it typed out success! and if it wasnt successfull it types out
wrong password!

My problem is. everytime i reload the page it prints out the last result.
I mean when i want to reload the page it should be empty.
But it isnt.

Does anyone know how i can do this?
If you dont understand my question ill post the script here, i just thought i wouldent
flame your mailboxes.

//Johan