all this is happening on the server. on the server $resolution is just a
string so "if ($resolution >= '1024')" compares the two strings (using ascii
values) and finds that "<"(60) is greater than "1"(49). If you want the
server to know the screen width of the client you'll need to dig into the
header info sent with the request, or you may need to get javascript to send
it back to you, I'm not too sure about this.

        Tim Ward
        Senior Systems Engineer

Please refer to the following disclaimer in respect of this message:
http://www.stivesdirect.com/e-mail-disclaimer.html