Dolores pressed the little lettered thingies in this order...

> Ask yourself these questions:

OK...

> Would a few thousand dollars extra each month make a difference?

Yes!

> Can you spare a few hours each week to earn the extra dollars?

Yes!

> If the answer is yes to these simple questions, and you have a PC with
> Internet access, then you can get involved with the 40 BILLION Dollar Adult
> Entertainment Industry.

Ooooh. Adult entertainment!  Like Casablanca and Schindler's List?

> *** FREE Hosted Web Site ***

Free!?!  Wow!  What version of PHP?  I assume that they offer PHP
since they posted to this list.

> *** FREE Help & Promotional programs ***
>
> In fact - ALL you will EVER need to get involved in this business at the
> HIGHEST level IMMEDIATELY.
>
> For more information click on the following link:
>
> mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=More_Info
>
> If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please do NOT reply to this
> message.

But I do! I do! I LOVE Adult Entertainment. The Godfather and
Shawshank Redemption are two of my favorite movies!

Christopher Ostmo
a.k.a. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AppIdeas.com
Innovative Application Ideas