Hello.
I want to use a NEWSLETTER for my web site .
I have 2 servers
Server A:
qmail,php-4.0.5,apache,courier/imap,mysql

server b:
sendmail,php4.0.2,apache,cyrus/imap,mysql

In server A when i am trying to send a newsletter i have the following
error:

Warning: mail() is not supported in this PHP build in
/usr/local/htdocs/test/newsletter/phpmynewsletter/include/cls.php3 on line
141

Now i thought to install SENDMAIL in server A in order to install and
configure again PHP-APACHE-MYSQL and after uninstall it.

I want to know will this function influence the qmail program?

and another thing that i can do but dont know how is to somehow say to PHP
that my mail program is QMAIL.Anybody knows how?

sincerely