From: McShen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 11:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] please help.

hi

I wanna see how long my scripts load. So, i copied this script from
phpbuilder
-------
<?php
  $timeparts = explode(" ",microtime());
  $starttime = $timeparts[1].substr($timeparts[0],1);
  $timeparts = explode(" ",microtime());
  $endtime = $timeparts[1].substr($timeparts[0],1);
  echo bcsub($endtime,$starttime,6)
?>

But i am not sure where to put that part. Can i put it anywhere within my
script?  And bcsub() is not install on my server. What other fuctions can i
use? can i just use $endtime-$starttime?