On 04 Jan 2012 at 14:09, Richard Quadling <rquadl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where do I put my php.ini file for a MacBook Air? I've only had it 2
> days and having trouble with the date.timezone setting.

Hmmm, looks like I haven't got one on my Mini. Which doesn't appear to matter
as a number of PHP scripts will have been run here in order for you to see this
mail.

What I do seem to have is /etc/php.ini.default which I suppose you could rename
to php.ini if you really wanted to modify it. I'm however carefully ensuring
that the client and server aspects of my app (which will both run on the user's
machine) don't use anything except what comes with the standard OS X
distribution, so to fix the date time issue I do:

  date_default_timezone_set (@date_default_timezone_get ());

systematically in my scripts.

--
Cheers  --  Tim