Hi Ashley! Thanks for your quick and informative reply, I really
appreciate it. :)

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Ashley Sheridan
<a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk> wrote:
> It's easy to add and remove elements without making sure you have to check
> the trailing comma. It's also OK in Javascript to use the trailing comma, as
> long as you don't mind things not working on IE, which is the only browser
> that has issues with it. As far as PHP goes though, it's fine.

Makes sense, thanks!

Gosh, I wonder if I picked up this habit due to my JS coding
knowledge? Anyway, thanks for the clarification. :)

Have an awesome day!

Cheers,
Micky