On 12-02-08 01:12 PM, Micky Hulse wrote:
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Robert Cummings<rob...@interjinn.com>  wrote:
JavaScript in Internet Crapsplorer spanks you on the bottom every time you
have a trailing comma in a JS array. That may be where you picked up the
aversion.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Micky Hulse<rgmi...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I am just surprised that there wasn't an older version of PHP that did
not allow this... I must have picked up this habit via my JS coding
knowledge. :D

Jinx! You owe me a Coke!!! :)

The timestamps above clearly show I was first ;)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.