On 10/13/2012 10:42 PM, Jim Lucas wrote:
On 10/12/2012 11:42 AM, Daniel Brown wrote:

 > Well, as the adage goes, you'll catch more flies with honey than
 > with vinegar.  And considering this is the very first message I've
 > ever seen from you, it sounds like either (a) you didn't follow the
 > proper protocol, or (b) there's something in the process we need to
 > review.  If you think the issue lies on our end, you can submit a bug
 > at https://bugs.php.net/ and detail the steps to reproduce the issue.
 > If it is indeed something we need to correct, believe me, we will.  We
 > don't deliberately attempt to mislead or frustrate people, despite how
 > it might have seemed.

Well, with that said, here is a test.

I have found, in the past, that when I enable all the SPAM filtering
that I want, that 76.75.200.58/pb1.pair.com/lists.php.net mail server
gets blocked by my mail server.  It has been a while so I don't remember
what the reason was it got blocked, but I have enabled all the filtering
again, and this is my test email with the full set of filtering enabled.

Lets see if the server still gets blocked.  I will post the logs if and
when it gets blocked.

--
Jim Lucas

Well, I got it.  Seems the problem has gone away.

Never mind then.

--
Jim Lucas