Has anyone been successful at using the above on a RHEL 6.2 environment? I
am able to use Postfix using the php.ini SENDMAIL_PATH but when I bring
down PostFix, start Apache James and switch the sendmail_path value to
point to the Apache James 2.3.2 provided wrapper
(/opt/james-2.3.2/bin/sendmail.py) the return code on mail() indicates it
failed and no record of the wrapper being invoked.

Calling the wrapper directly from the command-line works as expected so
the problem is somewhere between PHP and the sendmail_path invocation.

Thanks,
Steve