With composer being pushed as the 'in way to go' and not being able to see how to get some code relating to bootstrap and smarty development because the links only show composer I've downloaded a plug-in for eclipse that is supposed to handle that. But it's not working as I expect, and while heading over to the plug-ins developers is the obvious step, what I'd actually prefer is a more general PHP/Eclipse list to discuss general IDE problems rather than even PDT biased discussions.

Is there a suitable list? And if not is there any interest in setting one up? ... at the risk of proliferating even more lists ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL