I have a working project using the above resources, though these are on a
Windows Server 2008 trial installation on a virtual machine in VMWare.

Is there an easy way to transfer the whole project to a legit Windows
Server 2008? So far I have the following backed up:

administration.config
applicationHost.config
redirection.config
Arachnophilia folder