-----Original Message-----
From: Tedd Sperling [mailto:t...@sperling.com]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:52 AM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] Friday's Question

Hi gang:

Do you use a Mousepad?

My reason for asking is that I've used a Mousepad ever since mice first came
out (back when they had one ball).

Now that mice are optical (no balls), Mousepads are not really needed -- or
so I'll told by the college -- you see, they don't provide Mousepads for
their student's computers.

As such, I wondered what's the percentage of programmers still using a
Mousepad?

Secondly, are Mousepads used primarily by older programmers (like me) while
younger programmers don't use Mousepads, or what?

So -- please respond with:

Age: *
Mousepad: Yes/No

Thank you,

tedd

PS: * If you don't want to provide your actual age, then indicate your age
by stating "young", "middle-age", "old-age", "ancient", or whatever term
describes your age.

Alternate -- I claim that you can tell a man's age by ten-times the number
of "personal products" he routinely uses, for example:

Years Old       - Personal Products
10      Toothpaste
20      Toothpaste, Deodorant
30      Toothpaste, Deodorant, Aftershave
40      Toothpaste, Deodorant, Aftershave, Minoxidil
50      Toothpaste, Deodorant, Aftershave, Minoxidil, Preparation-H
60      Toothpaste, Deodorant, Aftershave, Minoxidil, Preparation-H, Bag
Bomb
70      Toothpaste, Deodorant, Aftershave, Minoxidil, Preparation-H, Bag
Bomb, Fixodent

So, you could indicate age by stating "Bag Bomb" like me.

tedd sperling
t...@sperling.com

41      Mouse (yes) - I already have issues with my hands from work (carpal
tunnel) so I need all the cushion I can get, and        oh yeah Fixodent
LOL. What in the heck is a Bag Bomb?

Jen