I thought I covered that.  The bug was fixed 7 years ago.  Upgrade PHP, I
doubt there is a patch.  I understand that not all coders or distributions
will have the latest version of PHP, but come on, how many thousands of
bugs have been fixed in 7 years?  You're going to run into more.
 Alternatively you could try and suppress it.  From the bug it sounded like
it was only the warning that was the bug, so the code should work.  I can't
test because my PHP on CentOS is only 3 years old (5.3.3).

 $contents = @stream_get_contents($handle);