> On Sep 28, 2013, at 6:00 PM, "iccsi" <inu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the message and help,
> because I use jQuery autocomplete which has performance issue for thousands
> records due to network load data.
> I want to load the data to local table to resolve performance issue, if it
> possible I can load to an array in the memory.
>
> Thanks again for helping,
>
> Regards,
>
> iccsi,
>
> "Bastien"  wrote in message
>

> Thanks,
>
> Bastien
>
>> On Sep 28, 2013, at 3:24 PM, "iccsi" <inu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I need create a local table on the local machine.
>> I would like to know is it possible to down on server side or client side or
>> jQuery to do the work.
>> Your information and help is great appreciated,
>>
>> regards,
>>

>> Iccsi
>
> If you're looking to create a SQl table then most but not all browsers can
> use SQLite locally for data storage ( it does require newer browsers).
>
> You haven't stated the goal for this so other options could include sending
> csv or json data down to the browser and using jquery, angular or some other
> JS framework to manipulate that data may also be an option

I had exactly this situation, large list with the autocomplete. I cached the
list to a JS file and ran the autocomplete from that. It works well if the list
is relatively static which mine was. It will be tougher if the list is dynamic,
but you could send the data down after the initial page load.

HTH

Bastien