Hi,

You can use OpenLink ODBC drivers, and compile PHP/apache --with-iodbc as
per the HOWTO at www.iodbc.org.  The HOWTO is Linux-based, but the major
different will be environment variables.  During the install of OpenLink MT
drivers a shell script will be automatically created (openlink.sh,
openlink.csh) that will set the appropriate variables for you before you try
to compile php and apache.  Also, this saves you from installing the Oracle
client.

Just place the iODBC archive in the same directory as the OpenLink MT
drivers, and run the install.sh that comes with the OpenLink drivers.  This
should get your environment fairly well setup.

If you require assistance, free support is available at
http://www.openlinksw.com/support/suppindx.htm

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers