Recently there's been a thread about what editor is best for PHP. I have
discovered a new (for me) fantastic editor for HTML, PHP and other scripting
languages. It is called HTML-kit! I absolutely love it and felt I had to
share that love with you all.

It is free. A little like Homesite, except better in my view. Certainly far
more feature-rich for PHP scripting.

Unless I'm missing some serious drawback, it's the best editor for web work
I've found!! Works on Windows. Wish they had a Linux version.

Best,

Daniel