Ok having a problem.  If a person just surfs to a page outside of my site or
types in a different url etc.. then it leaves the session intact.  How can I
destroy that session?

Will I need to create some type of apache/linux script to delete the
directory with all the sessions in it that are a certain amount of days old?
There has got to be a better way...

Any help would be appreciated.. thanks!

Rick

P.S. Thanks to the person that helped me with the POST headers.. I still
havent been able to get it to work, but I just figured out a different way
of doing what I wanted :)