I am not sure exactly what you are doing, but the thing
to remember is that your PHP script is writing your HTML
and JavaScript.  As long as you keep that in mind it is
fairly easy to see how to pass variables to JS.

Here is a very simple example

<?php $foo = "bar"; ?>
<HTML>
<Body>
<Script language=Javascript>
var foo = "<?php echo "$foo"; ?>";
document.writeln(foo);
</Script>
</Body>
</HTML>

If you need something more specific post some code.

Sheridan Saint-Michel
Website Administrator
FoxJet, an ITW Company
www.foxjet.com