From: Tom Carter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 6:48 AM
To: hassan xaaji; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] my php script is very slow. help?

Do you have many DB queries? What is the average size of the result
returned?

have you tried running timing functions on it to get a measure of how
long the page is taking? theres many examples on the web..

You can also use these to calculate the time for different sections..
that should help you work out what is taking the time.

HTH,Tom