Veniamin,

You can use OpenLink's Multi-Tier ODBC drivers for this.

Compile PHP --with-iodbc as per the HOWTO at www.iodbc.org.
The presence of the iODBC Driver Manager will let you use any ODBC drivers,
and then you can do compariative testing.

Our drivers download with a free non-expiring 2-user license, and free
support is available at http://www.openlinksw.com/support/suppindx.htm.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers