hi gerald,

ok.. u could assign values to form input...
eg:
$myname=  "";

<input type=text name=name value=<?=$myname?>>

ok..
for the thank you?
simply do a if syntax to check if it's been submited... and put in a alert
for ur javascript..

eg:

<?
... //do your statement to put in the values

?>

<?
if($submited) {
?>
<script>
alert("thank you for your submittion..." ) ;
</script>
<?
}
?>