At 05.08.2001 12:24, Alawi Albaity wrote:
>how can i to make my page as a browser for another
>pages
>
>i mean i want as a proxy
>
>how can i do that ?

I remember I did some thing like that a long time ago (to get around those
nasty
blocks that libraries-schools-colleges-unis-whatever uses), basicly use a
fopen()
and the URL you'd like to open (in this case get input from a <input> and
use that
as the URL).

Things to consider though, are loads of sites use relative paths to images and
subsites, they can become a pain, you'll need to use a replace (of your choice)
or you could use a <base href="???"> to get around the images, but links would
still be a problem as you'll need the links to point to your script rather
than straight
to the source...

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension