From: Scott Pathel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 1:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] RedHat 7.1

Hello,

        I'm running RedHat 7.1 and have installed PHP 4 from the RedHat
installation disk. It is a normal RPM file for the PHP install (prebuilt).
PHP does not seem to work. Looking at the INSTALL file as if I were to
build PHP from scratch it mentions some shared libraries that are not to be
found. Any Ideas?

Thanks for any help
Scott