Hi Maxim,

You are probably only one in this mailing list with experiance of
work with russian language in PHP, I have another qwestion
concerning Opera and textarea - I can't make Opera to accept
cyrillic text in textareas, I mean I can type in Russian but can't
insert russian text (tried various formats) into textarea in Opera. I
have Russian Opera 5.12 and russificated Windows ME in settings
of Opera all fonts are cyrillic, I have already 4 years experianse of
working with Opera but actually never knew that it has such
problem =(( I'm mostly worried about visitours of my site who use
Opera, they will not be able to save data in database because they
will have this prob with textarea. By the way texarea is working
wonderfully with IE. and I tried to add different charsets and lang
variables to textarea HTML-tag didn't work any way.

Youri