Hi group!
i have this script to read data in POP emails and put them in a database.

I would like to know if anybody knows how people would try to get around the
tests I've build in.

- normal registration by web form (password scrambled), with confirmation
through email response
- the first header starting with 'From:' in the mail is scanned for a the
email addtess and then i check whether the email address is in the database
- the mail contains the non-scrambled username and password, which are also
checked
- there must be a magic word in the email subject (to prevent SPAM mail
confusing my script)

Oh and I intend only to disclose the email address to people i know.

thanks,
Chris