> and i have this message :
> "Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user:
> 'toto@localhost' (Using password: NO)"

Hmmm i have the same problem every time i install mysql and php and somehow
it disappears after a while. I dunno what i did to deserve that.

$sql_host       = 'localhost';
$sql_user       = 'root';
$sql_pass       = '12345';

So maybe the user toto is not known to MySQL? Read the mysql security
section on adding users and giving them rights.

Chris

PS dear list, please don't flame me for using root as username, it's just
for a windows system at home.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
...for the future I see it as important that
biologists show economists that economy has to adapt
to ecology. Ecologists are too timid because they understand
there are multiple causes everywhere. That makes them modest.
Economists don't have that problem - they always think
about single cause-single result.
It is very important that economists also learn to understand
the concept of multiple causes.
        Toos van Noordwijk-van Veen

Chris Hayes - Droef 99 - 6708 PS Wageningen - NL- [EMAIL PROTECTED]