Hi,

I am using PHP to send a header to the browser requestiing authentication.
On a successful login i am tracking inactivity by the client and want to
expire the login once a timeout period is reached. Problem is if the session
expires and the user just refreshes then the orignal login details are
passed to the script. How do I get the client to forget the previous login
details?

Regards

Jon

--