On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Niklas Lampen wrote:

> Did you start the session like this:
>
> $Session = array(
>       /* values to array */
> );
> session_start();
> session_register("Session");

What we have here: registering variable $Session into current session.
This code works perfectly if session id is propogated normally.
Bu what i need is to set session_id and session_name so it can resume
given session by given id. Normally session id is propagating through
cookie. I have set [ini] session.use_cookie = 0; So it passes GET/POST
session_id propagating method. And using url as i wrote before it doesn't
gets session id and starts new session :(( So i need somehow to force it
to use known session_id and start session using this session_id.

--
Darius Ivanauskas