From: Paul S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 August 2001 16:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PHP within .html files

My UNIX apache server that I host from seems to be preset to execute PHP
code within html docs. That is, a php require statement within a ".html"
file is included, executed,  and sent to the browser.

Is this unusual? or standard? I ask because I would hope not to become
dependent on including php code in html docs and have them switch a
server setting back.

Of course, if that happens I guess I could rename my files from ".html"
to ".php". But I really prefer to just having ".html" appear in the
browser URL bar.