On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:38, Raphael Pirker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a dynamic multiple select where data is added to using the
> JavaScript found here:
>
> http://javascript.internet.com/forms/menu-swapper.html
>
> I have a question: How do I read all the values into an array or
> something else? My select has the NAME "read".
>
> TIA,
>
> Raphael

Without checking that URL: the usual way to return the contents of
multiple select box as an array is to name the selct as an array with
name[] - so in your case, <SELECT NAME=read[] MULTIPLE> etc

--
David Robley      Techno-JoaT, Web Maintainer, Mail List Admin, etc
CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES      Flinders University, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

   Can't learn to do something well? Learn to enjoy doing it badly!