G'day folks,

It's been mentioned that the module approach to installing PHP4 has some
security implications (as compared to the separate interpreter and using
CGIs).

My question is:

        For sites which do not have user-installed files (i.e. all web-
        content is provided by the site-owner), what risks are there in the
        module approach?

Thanks for any information.
Ciao.

--
Daniel Baldoni BAppSc, PGradDipCompSci                 |  Technical Director