Dear all
I had a page which let user to input a long description into it! and had
wrote a script which will "fputs" the user input content to content.txt!
When i open the content.txt, it is shown below:

This is a test!
and this is not a joke!

which is fine , because it display as how the user type into the input text
box.
I got another php page which i use "fileread" to grap the content from
content.txt to display it to the browser!! The problem comes, which it read
all the content from content.txt as one line!! It show like below:

This is a test!and this is not a joke!

I want the browser could display exactly the same as the user input! even
the lines and format!

Could anyone pls help me with this?

Thx
Jack