Hello Nick,

First off, thanks for your contribution.  We've not tested it as of yet,
but it's
always good to see more people getting involved at some level.  :)

Second, have you compared the mechanism(s) you use against APC or bware?
Have you considered perhaps helping with one of those projects instead of
starting from scratch?  It sounds like this was primarily an
intellectual exercise for you
to begin with, so I can understand the DIY mindset.  However, if you've
got many ideas
for improving things further (PHP code optimization, reduced CPU time,
etc) perhaps
helping out with a more established project would benefit everyone more
in the long run.

Just some thoughts.  :)

Thanks again

Michael Kimsal