Hello everyone-

I have a slight problem.. I'm running php 4.0.6 on RedHat 7.1 and I run my
script and it hit's:

header("Location:index.php");

well the thing is once it hits that line in my script and just fails,
however i don't get any type of parse error the browser just says 404 error
page not found... could it be i forgot to add something when i configured
and installed php on my machine?

i'm really losted here cause i can put an echo "blah"; before it or after it
and it will print out just fine.. but comment out that echo and have it hit
the header() line and i get teh 404 page error.. (and yes i've double and
tripled checked that all the files etc are there it's just not doing the
header function for some reason)

Thanks!
Jay