I orginal have a function like the following...

  $fp = fopen ( $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/log/debug_message.txt",
"a" );
  fputs ( $fp, "\nDebug message from : $PHP_SELF\n" );
  fputs ( $fp, "\t$message\n\n" );
  fclose ( $fp );

But I found that, the result is, all message is append to the end of a file.
Can I insert the text into the begining of the file??

I think read all the text from the file first, arrang the string variable,
so that the new message can insert, would be a solution. But is it stupid to
do so??