I need to look up a table's foreign keys using the unified ODBC-functions.
'odbc_foreignkeys()' requires me to pass seven parameters, each of them being
mandatory, to archive this.

Because the approach is not intuitive anyhow and there is no documentation
available except of the PHP-manual's prototype, neither me nor my co-workers
have any idea of how to apply the function.

The manual states that three of the arguments are superfluous, depending on
the application; but the prototype contradicts this, declaring them mandatory.

Can anyone please point me to a working code example or provide one?

   Thanks,  D. Alvarez Arribas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Btw, how are the inter-table relationships defined at all? I cannot think of
a way to determine foreign keys without complete knowledge of all joins and
subqueries potentially run against the database.